Monday, November 14, 2016

Advice to Baruch College

I believe that Baruch should use new media to it full potentials. They can always email us but why not create a Baruch social media page where they can post news and updates. Kids are more into social media than their emails. Another advice would be why not have a chatting option online for services like bursar , financial aid , or TAP online during their regular hours from 9 am to 6 pm so that instead of waiting on line we can just ask our questions through chatting with someone from these offices. Baruch college should also offer more classes that are 100 percent online like CIS 3810 because its fun and it has more kids engaged rather than sitting in a classroom. You can learn and get the work done in your own pace but just before the deadline.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sayful,

    I love the idea of having a chat option for places like the financial aid office. I can't remember how many times I had to wait in long lines in the financial aid office just to ask one simple question. The chat would really be great and save so much time. I also agree with having more 100% online classes like this one because they are so much more fun and engaging.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sayful,

    I totally agree with your idea, Baruch should have a chatting option online service for student who has question like financial aid, etc. I always cannot go to the office for asking the question because their office hours do not match with my schedule. However, I would like to ask them question by sending email. Unfortunately, I had to wait for a several days to get the answer. Sometime, their answer was not what I wanted.

    Waiting

    ReplyDelete