Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Next New Thing

I believe that technology and new media is always growing and will continue to grow as long as the human generation lives on. I would imagine the next new thing would be flying cars. Honestly flying cars 20 years ago felt like it was an impossible thing. It portrayed a sense of the future because it was something we never had in the present or past. Now at the way technology is increasing I believe that one day we will have flying cars and it will be a real life thing unlike scenes in movies of future flying cars or even in animation shows like Futurama. When flying cars enter the market then we would get a sense that we are in the future. Our kids and future generation might not even know that a car was used for driving on the road at some point. This is the power of technology and science which is why the world has succeeded in many ways.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sayful, I believe I've read a tech news article early this year that flying car is no longer a dream, it is now very close to reality. In fact, the plan is to hopefully have it available in 2019 :) It will first be available as a luxurious expense for those who could afford it, but eventually it will become a norm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sayful,

    I really enjoyed reading your post and I totally agree with you.
    Growing up in the 90's I always imagined that when I will be a grown up I will own a flying car. I used to really believe that there is no way that there won't be any flying cars after the year of 2000. Along with the flying car, I imagined being able to fly to space whenever I want, just like booking a ticket abroad.
    I do believe that the two of the scenarios will eventually come true, we might not be here to experience it but it will happen eventually.

    ReplyDelete