Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creativity and New Media

All these new media apps has inspired people to be more creative and unique. People can now edit their pictures with different filters and editing tools. Snapchat and instagram allowed these different tools. The filter can make you look way better than the actual picture which is like escaping reality.

This is a snap of my picture just after I took it without any filters used. It is a little too real as you can see my birthmark on my face and details of my beard/eyebrows.

 

As you can see these are images with edited filters which totally changed the main image. Snapchat on the left is with a flower filter that makes your face seem more fair and lighter with some flower hat. My skin looks more clear despite the pimples and rough skin that is visible on top. On the right is a filter from instagram which wasn't finished but just to show the different tools they had like you can edit things like the structure, brightness, and adjustment etc. of an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment